Carnival De Rainhas ☮

Carnival De Rainhas

When: April 7, 2013, Sunday - 10AM to 9PM | The NBC TENT

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know about Carnival de Rainhas, which is a carnival and fair rolled into one. It certainly will be a fun thing to go to, trust me. Tickets are P100 per head, but as of now they're still giving away tickets for free. Details are on their facebook page, and all. 

How did I come to know this? Well...It all started with stalking. Yes, I stalk fashion blogs. Ate Khai, also known as the founder of Quirkypedia has a giveaway--- two tickets to this event. I got curious, which of course, led me to Ate Cheska Balingit's blog, What Cheska Wore

There, she also held a giveaway, and I'm happy to say that I won a free pass! :) Sadly, my friends aren't going to be able to come, so I need someone to go with me! I have another free pass, I think, and I will give this away, if ever no one claims it. I'll keep you posted on that.