Things That Say A Lot

"Things that say a lot about people, 
what articles are in their purse/bag
and what size it is.
the way they wear their hair (style and length)
what their handwriting looks like
how they respond to awkward situations
if they eat (lots) fruits and vegetables
if they enjoy British TV shows
the way they deal with small children
whether or not they smile at strangers
if they keep a grocery list (and use it)." 

Thanks, Gia for the idea. (lol that rhymed)

I think it's some kind of trend with the bloggers or something, but here it is: Things That Say A Lot. You probably won't read this post specifically, but whatever.

I apologize for the late post, I think I should just post whenever I want to and not schedule it out. 

i. My purse is just.... filled with stuff that I don't actually use. I bring lip gloss everywhere, but I don't even use it. I always have a pen and paper ready, just in case I have to take note of something important, or suddenly have an idea that I might forget. I got my phone, of course, but it's actually rare for it to be IN the purse. My purse is just small, so I have to hold it in my hand. It gets annoying when I have to use two hands, but it's really the most convenient. 

ii. Oh god. My hair, is just a big wavy mess right now. The length is just below the chest area, but because it waves/puffs up, it becomes shorter. I usually avoid having my hair down, so it's either a high ponytail or a messy bun. And I'm the master of messy buns. Maybe I'll make a tutorial on how to make a perfect messy bun without scrunchies sometime.

iii. My handwriting? I'll post about that sometime, when my penpal writes back.

iv. Oh god. Awkward situations rarely happen when I'm present,  for I have mastered awkwardness. I usually start making sounds, like 'meep' or something. Then everyone laughs. I don't know honestly. (Fun Fact: I got a certificate last year for being the 'Most Awkward Girl Ever.' Reason? I always get rejected high-fives.)

v. I don't. I mean, I just don't. (Hello, disease-filled-future!) I do eat a lot of bananas and mangoes, I think they're the only fruits I eat regularly. 

vi. By British TV shows, does it mean it's a Brit version of a show, or probably like an original show from there? Hm, I guess I do enjoy watching The X-Factor, and some other reality shows. (Though I do bloody hate the ones here.)

vii. Okay, "small children." I was picked as a storyteller in my class, and god, did that fail. I get too awkward for my own good, but I'm great with children, just not... hyper ones. And not when people I know are watching me. so awkward.

viii. That's kind of creepy. I do smile to strangers, if I feel that they're deserving. If they seem cold and mean, then I'll be a big snob, but if they seem nice and friendly, why not? A smile can make a day. 

ix. I've only ever went to a grocery alone once, and it was just to get a soda. So, I don't think I need a list for that.


TEXT POST FTW.