Summer 2013 ✌

Well, to be the smart person I am, technically it's Spring for others. But here in the ever-so-wonderful archipelago called Philippines, it's still summer. You know how every single teacher will ask you what you've done over the summer? And all I usually say is: "Well, I've done practically nothing."

I'm not saying that's a waste of summer actually, that will result to me being a hypocrite. I'm just saying: There's a lot of things you could do in this world, why not do it?

Anyways. Lately, I've been interested in photography, as you can see above. Here's some pictures that remind me of summer, (the way I see it.) :) Hope you like it.





 I just really like the two pictures above. It's so... bright and summery. :)


 Coca-Cola. Yes, that is my favorite drink in the summer heat. (Well, more like radiation, it's so hot!)

We went to the Sand Bar in Manjuyod. :) Nice. Visit Dumaguete sometime, eh?


------------------------------


Here's a preview of my next post! (Which will be up tomorrow!) It's not only an outfit post, THERE'S MORE! (I totally realize that sentence was a bad pun on home shopping)