Interview with Okay, Gia ▲

Hello! So, I got to interview Gia, of Okay, Gia. (( We have similar names, eh? )) Anyways, here are the ten random questions = ten random answers. :) Watch out for her blog too! You might see me pop up there. ;)

Okay, Gia




1. Do you speak any other language?

I can speak Tagalog, and a very small amount of Spanish.


2. What makes your blog unique?

At the moment, I think my blog is unique because it's raw. I only started last month, and I'm still in that whole 'experiment' phase. I also post playlists regularly, so I guess I get another point. ;)

3. Favourite animal, and why?

 My favourite animal is the cat because I have met so many cats, and they have all touched my heart in one-way or another. I have 4 cats, and they all have different personalities. It's like getting to know individual people. And contrary to popular belief, they do not want world dominance. :) I can write a whole essay on why cats are my favourite animal.

4. Random fact about yourself?

My favourite chocolates are Daim and Milka. 

5. Favourite food?

Pork adobo, and carbonara. I love either really saucy food, or just pasta in general.

6. What are on the walls of your room? 

There are different paintings and a few shelves. It's pretty bare.

7. What is inside your blog? What's it about? 

Honestly? I don't know what my blog is about... I still have a few posts so I can't really decided yet what it actually is right now. But it will most probably be just a general lifestyle blog. You know, a peek into my life.

8. Favourite songs, and why? 

I have 2 favourite songs at the moment, and they're called 'A Dream Within A Dream' and 'We Swarm' and they're both by The Glitch Mob. However, my ALL TIME favourite song is called 'Mad Man' by The Wanted. I love the lyrics and I just really really really love it. :)

9. What does your blog mean to you? 

I'd like to think of my blog as a time capsule. I know I won't do this forever; maybe I'll just be blogging for a year. Who knows? But I do know that if I look back in the future, at least I'd have something - anything that is a window to how I was before.


10. What would you name my cat? (Yes, I need a name.) 

Haha, it depends on the colour of the cat. If it's orange, I usually name orange cats after food. Black and white cats are usually called fancy names because they love being treated like royalty (at least that's what I noticed haha). I usually name striped cats legit pet names, like Gunter, or Butternut. Calico cats can be called girly names because ALL calico cats are girly, even if they hide it. But cats who have a pretty coat, should have a pretty name. But no matter what you name it, I guarantee you that you're gonna end up calling it 'bubba' or 'bubbawubs' or 'sweetheart' or some really cute version of their real name. :)

Okay, so that's ten random questions! 

NOW VISIT HER BLAWG.