Apple Tree ✫

Up there? That's me. (Sorry for the blurry pic, my camera won't cooperate because it says I'm too 'ugly') Dress is from Candie's, got it for half-off. It has a cute apple print in it. Visit department stores in unpopular branches of Robinson's/SM, you'll have these finds. ;) Anyways. What's in the title?

Well... Let me introduce you to one (or rather, two) of the most underrated artists of time.



Nina Nesbitt: She's the reason for the title of this post. She wrote and sang Apple Tree, which is my favourite song of the moment. (It's rather old... Her newer songs are pretty too, but I'm really 'digging this bomb'.) She's Scottish, from Balerno, Edinburgh, which makes me love her more. Fun fact: I love Scots. :)


Here's the music video of Apple Tree:

She seem familiar? Good. She appeared in Ed Sheeran's music video for Drunk. :) She IS the female version of Ed, as they say. 



Number two, is Janet Devlin: Janet Devlin is beautiful, okay? She's always connected to the girl from brave, Merida. Thank the messy hair and the accent. (Well, quite close. She has an Irish accent, while Merida is Scottish. And her old hair was messy and red.)

Anyways, my favourite song of her? Wonderful. It's on her new EP, and she's just starting out. :) That's the first song in the video below. :)