Born To Be Wild ✝





I feel bad for not crediting the rightful owners of the photos of Nina and Janet from the last post. So I give them credit, and tumblr.

GUESS WHAT. You'll never guess what my title's inspiration is. ;)

Let's start with my story of the day. It was on the way home from SM Marikina, (sadly did not get to buy this time), but anyways. I saw this old lady, walking down the road with her shirt saying 'Born To Be Wild.' I laughed, of course. Her skirt sure was wild. It was plaid and green, like a uniform skirt, but it was a bit different. It started at the bust area, and didn't flow out.

But that's not really the main topic. I found this website, called, Queen Of The Wild. It opens with ten different pictures of different outfits. Click about, and you'll see more about the designer who made those outfits, specifically, Negar Bahardoust. The pictures here are examples. ;)

That's all for this post, BUT watch out for tomorrow's!