Blawg Post ❋

I realize I made a really bad pun on my post title. (Get it, post? No? Ugh.) I got a package from Malaysia, with the cute craft stuff above, and a japanese face mask. I really like face masks. Thank you to verlustangst of postcrossing! I'll post more about my writing life and penpal life soon. :) Anyways, announcement! I'm moving to America, :( It seems like such a big opportunity, but I'll really miss the heat of the Philippines. 



Anyways, for my adventure of the week? My mom allowed me to go to a thrift shop and buy those clothes I have on below. It's small, because the photo was out of focus, as usual. And as you can see, my room's a big mess. Anyways, it's a hipster kitty baseball shirt and a pair of knock-off jean shorts. And guess what, that one's a find for me since it's so hard to find proper jean shorts that don't go too short. Short shorts are a trend, but seriously? No. I also wanted to buy a denim polo, but I can't since life. Also, I made that brown bracelet on my arm. I can make for you guys; I'll probably have a small online shop with that. ( I'm hiring! E-mail me. )  



Probably one thing I'll remember in the Philippines is the ever-so-busy Manila. I'm moving to a more of a a provincial state, rather than a busy city one, I hope I can adapt. I'll leave you with an instagram picture of Manila at night, and that's all for this post! 


P.S. I don't have instagram anymore. I don't plan to have one soon, my one of my phones are broken, and that's the one I have insta with. x

P.P.S. I'm changing the layout of my blog, step by step, till the awaited transformation. ;) And also, I already have a queue of graphic requests, so now, you'll pay depending on the difficulty of graphic. It's cheap, I swear.