Top Ten Monday List ☆

Heya! I apologize so much for the delay of this post. I've been working on graphics lately. Anyways, here is my top ten for online shopping. These are online shops in the Philippines, and I'll probably post about international ones next week. ;) Please be informed that these shops are in no particular order.

1. Anti-Fashion Manila
Anti-Fashion Manila has a lot of things in store for your "inner fashionista." They sell a variety of stuff, and I do know some bloggers who love it. They ship worldwide!

2. Anagon Collection

Anagon Collection sells a wide variety of accessories fit for you. From flower crowns to cat headbands, it screams out, calling the inner "hipster."

3. Bermuda Fashion
Bermuda Fashion is the closest thing to a fashion heaven. They've got great collections, and tons of stuff that are really affordable! :) 

Free Spirit is where you go to when you want to go with the latest trends. Great stuff, yes? :) 

5. Helloberry 
"Warning: Shopping at helloberry can lead to a strong desire to buy one of everything. Scientists have given up on a cure." The very description speaks truth. ;) 




French for "she's a doll." Cutest. Stuff. Ever. I think I want to eat the shop up. ;) 


Beautiful pieces at affordable prices. Who could say no to that? 

Indiestructible is the shop of fourteen year old blogger, Nina Pineda. She was featured in the last post! And right now, Indie's looking for some people to hire! ;) 


Quirkypedia was one of the first online shops I've loved. They've got some really great stuff, and their pieces can be worn for everyday life. ;) 

10. What's your favourite online shop? ;) Let me know! x


---------------------------


I'm offering my services as a graphic maker! Please e-mail me at delamainee@gmail.com for more info, and my portfolio. I offer a wide range of services, and for the first 3 people who will e-mail me, I will give them their graphics for free. Thank you for supporting me, and watch out for a post tomorrow! ;)