Wanderlust

First of all, I would like to say, I'm sorry, for all the readers of this blog. I know you're out there, though silent, I thank you for staying with my inconsistencies and all that. Watching reruns of Spongebob and reading Sherlock Holmes has been the center of my everyday agenda, and it seems that summer's wasting away; for me at least. Summer's just begun here in America, and I can't believe I haven't gone to school since last April, and not until September again. Oh god.

If you wanted to know what were the lazy things I did, I'll tell you the whole story.

First of all, my birthday! Got a new bow and arrow set, a guitar, a phone, a bike, a bag, and clothes. I love birthdays. Honestly, it's like compensation for the fact that you're one year older. I don't have any picture, I left my camera most of the time because it was bulky and it was a surprise. >.<

I wish for a camera next year then.

Anyways, after that, we had to face the stresses of a new home. Ugh, I'd never want to go through that again. I had to ride a moving truck for FOUR HOURS. But it was fun, I guess. It's all about the experience. I got enrolled in my new school! It's called Baker High, anyone familiar with that? Probably not.

Then, after all that, we had a movie marathon for about a week. I watched Pirates of The Carribean, and oh god I regret to say that I have only watched it this week.

I can't.

I'm in love with Johnny Depp.

Forever.

Text post boring you probably, so you can stop reading about my babbling. I don't have any friends yet but I hope to make new ones soon. Wanna be my friend? :)