Plugs.

I'm serious, I barely have time to keep you guys from leaving me. :( I decided a desperate plug of a new album would be cool, yes?

"what album?"

Janet Devlin, my one and only love, (okay, maybe, not really, but yeah, you get what I mean.) has released her album to the public this Monday! An early release was given to the pledgers, a wink inserted here, but now it's really out! :D I'm so happy.

Anyways.

Here is a link to her album list, slash buy legally, or download illegally link. Choose your path, wise one. ;) 

My personal favourite is Working For The Man, which has this old feel to it. Like, 'I love rock and roll' type of feel. But as a close second, named after Bastille's song, (which is in her same genre, yes), Things That We Lost In The Fire. It's a very emotional song, and seriously, it makes me feel so sentimental. (But, right now, I'm just really hyper.)

"There's no smoke, without reason, it's a sign there's something wrong."

Since we're plugging her album, I wanted to plug my very special Nina Nesbitt's new song too.


It's called Way In The World, it's a catchy song with catchy lyrics. 'Nuff said. 

"Do you ever, do you ever wonder, wonder where your dreams go?" 



I love you Nina. 

If you ever see this, I'm an idiot, and I still love you. K. 

Thanks for reading my endless stupidity. 

And also, I will post of my graphic designs in the next one, and I solemnly swear that the next post will be in three days or so. :)